SARC Poker Rules
The goal and purpose of the Savannah Adult Recreation Club (SARC) and SARC Poker is to provide fun and friendly events on a weekly basis. Each player should treat their fellow players and staff with respect and courtesy at all times. Any profane or malicious comments directed at any of the aforementioned people will not be tolerated. We are all here to have fun, so bring a positive attitude and we'll get along great. Additionally:
- Please try to be on time. This will help us get the game started. And get everyone out at a decent hour. Plus it stops play when 5 people show up 10-15 minutes late.
- When you go out let us know. We play off of a points base system and if you do not tell one of us when you go out you will only get 1 point for the game that week.
- Please consider buying food and/or drinks from the establishments. This is the only way the bars will be able to continue to give us these great prizes of $100+ in bar tabs weekly!
- Pay your tabs and tip the waitresses and bar tenders.
- Be friendly. We are all adults playing to have fun.
- Respect that not everyone plays the same way you might. We are a welcoming group and have brand new players all the way up to people who play for some serious cash in Vegas and Jax.
- We have dealers at the table to help make sure things run smoothly. If you are not the dealer do not reach in the pot or move the button unless if you are asked to do so.
- If we have no one who wants to deal then the deal will rotate with the button.
- And the most important rule of all. HAVE FUN. This is about enjoying your night with your friends!
Unless during a Charity Tournament, none of our games involve actual currency. Our games are completely free to play. For any rules not listed above, please reference the World Series of Poker rules, which can be found here.